Monday, October 25, 2010

My Expertise

ABLE TO DO A CONCEPT SKETCHING SKILL.

I have an ability to do the concept sketching as it has been done when doing the project. Each of my sketching used to make the design concept clearer. My sketching has some type like idea sketch, development sketch, detailing and so on are important to make the idea look more realistic and easy to understand. .
a. Concept sketch & rendering.


b. Idea development sketching.

 
ABLE TO USE 3D SOFTWARE RENDERING.
 
In three dimensional rendering drawing I used 3D Rhinoceros software and assisted by AutoCAD software. My particular views to show in 3D rendering are overall view, detailing part view, G.A rendering view and so on that can make people understand my design.



  ABILITY IN MODEL MAKING PROCESS.    
  Each of my design projects has been done with a model to show the real outlook. For this process I have a combining skill to make it look exactly same with the propose design outlook. These are my model making for my previous project. I always did it manually.  I’m able to select the right material that I use and it depends on the shape of the design and it function and also the effect of the selected material. In this model making I’m able to follow the determined scale except the project that required a full scale model or prototyping model.    
             

No comments:

Post a Comment